Melodee A. Smith
I believe that the counseling experience is a sacred one. You, as the client, have the power to make healthy and helpful choices in your life. It is my role to assist you in this journey.
I graduated in 2006 with a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon. I have been fully licensed as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) with the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists since 2010. Since 2005, I have been working with teens, adults, and families around a variety of life challenges. Some of the struggles I can help with include managing stress and anxiety, reducing depression, improving self-esteem/self-worth, finding solutions to relational challenges, and working with those who identify as LGBTQIA+.
ServicesIndividual sessions for folks 18 through Adulthood:
- Addressing feelings of anxiety and depression
- Increasing self-confidence/self-esteem
- Addressing relational difficulties
- Understanding and changing distorted thinking
- Treatment of sexual/pornography addictions
- Offering support and counseling to those in the LGBTQI+ community
- Creating new narratives and beliefs around difficult or traumatic life experiences
Out of Pocket Rates:
- Office Sessions: $105 per 50 min session and $130 per 60 min session
- Video/Phone Sessions: $105 per 50 min session and $130 per 60 min session
- Initial One hour intake session: $140