I have worked in the mental health field for over 24 years and have also been a trained group facilitator for almost 20 years. I have developed and facilitated trainings/groups for a variety of agencies that have focused on mood disorders, DBT (dialectic behavioral therapy), and anxiety disorders.
I received my Masters Degree in Social Work in 2006 and my Certification in Alcohol and Drug Counseling in 2009. I received my licensure as an LCSW in 2015. I specialize in areas of incarceration, persons working in the justice system, abuse and trauma, domestic violence, equity and inclusion stressors, drug and alcohol addiction, and anxiety and mood disorders.
My approaches to treatment include: cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused approach, narrative therapy, and family systems theory. I use these methods in collaboration to produce the most effective and empowering results for the clients I work with. It is often difficult to make changes that may be needed to live the life you truly want, so I will be a non-judgmental and strong support for you during the healing process and journey of positive change.
ServicesIndividual sessions for folks 14 through Adulthood:
- Addressing feelings of anxiety and depression
- Increasing self-confidence/self-esteem
- Addressing relational difficulties
- Understanding and changing distorted thinking
- Treatment of alcohol and drug addictions
- Offering support and counseling to those in the LGBTQI+ community
- Creating new narratives and beliefs around difficult or traumatic life experiences
Out of Pocket Rates:
- Office Sessions: $130 per 50 min session and $170 per 60 min session
- Video/Phone Sessions: $130 per 50 min session and $170 per 60 min session
- Initial One hour intake session: $180